Better mills make better plants
The mill for polymer modification of bitumen is designed on the basis of DenimoTECH's 30 years experience in the bitumen industry.
The 3 main issues in this kind of process are; milling properties, corrosion resistance and energy consumption.
All three issues have been fully safeguarded in this mill design.
Colloid Mill features
- Delivered fully assembled as complete units
- Milling zone with pattern of grooves and teeth for efficient droplet dispersion
- Variable gap adjustment to control particle size distribution
- Low relative power consumption
- Low or no pressure drop
- Stainless steel all through the mill
- Direct flange mounting on the motor minimizes the installation space requirement
- Low noise
- Available in sizes from 6 to 60 t/h and in a laboratory version of 300 l/h